Monday, June 30, 2008

Countdown/Topic 1

The countdown to Portcon is on, and I'm no closer to being done with any of my costumes as I was last week...
Cat and I TRIED to go wig shopping, but the local costume store only had shit and nothing in the colors we needed. Fucking hell. So tomorrow we're driving into Boston and going to a place that specializes in wigs. From what I saw online the selection looks HUGE!

--------------------------------------
So this is the start of my open discussion. This week's topic; favorite type of chaacter, and why.
Have fun, and I'll check back later! (P.S. I think you need an account to reply. Get one, they're fun and easy to get/manage!)

Zelda Out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nope dont need an account to respond!

define what you mean by "charactor type"

Zel said...

How do you not understand "character type" It's simple: what kind of character do you like. Looks, qualities, ect.

Anonymous said...

k i just thought that was a very vague and open ended question.

uhhh, i like all sorts of charactors. prolly my favorates are the kind who are willing to make sacrifices to acomplish their ends. people with struggles and difficult lives that stand in their way.

... looks wise. ... hot is always good.