Saturday, June 21, 2008

Bye Bye Beautiful

The sun is coming up. Just thought I'd point that out. Any normal person is in bed, but here I am blogging. I have to be up at like noon tomorrow to take a freaking test that I've been meaning to take for two weeks now. Fun. If I had it my way I wouldn't get up till like 3. Funny, I used to be such a morning person. Now morning are the bane of my existance. Well, unless there's something really worth waking up early for. Like anime convenions. I'll get up at the crack of dawn for those. Speaking of which it's less than three weeks until Portcon, meaning Edo better be fucking working on my jacket for my Alphonse Elric costume. wstill need to go wig shopping, maybe she and I can do that this weekend. I think I need a new Misa wig. I need to trim my Mello one, that's for sure.I also have to get that costume together. Oh gods, leather pants in early July. Not going to be fun. Actually the only thing that I won't die while wearing is my Misa costume, but that's cause she's a slut. When Edo has time she also has a Marik vest/cloak hybrid to make for me. Though she's go until October, cause I won't be needing it until AAC (which I AM going to this year!) God I love being out of school <3>
I think I've ranted enough. Night all!

No comments: