Tuesday, September 2, 2008

When Flying Feels Like Falling

Piss fuck cunt pussy titties. Glad I got that out of my system.
Yeah, not in a good mood right now. Don't know why, which pisses me off even more...
I wonder what's on tv...Oh goodie, ER is on in a while. Maybe I'll watch gossip shows until then...
Yum, beef-noodle soup.
I really should go to bed.
I fucking love these jean. I've had these jeans like the entire time I've living in this little suburban town from hell (which is 7 years now) They're a 16 in GIRL'S. I'm normally a 3 in junior's. They're all ripped and written/drawn on <3
Anywho lots of exciting and no so exciting stuff happening. My dad built a room out of the old porch on the back of the house. He finished it like two weeks ago, and now we're just taking all the old furnature out and buying new stuff to go in. So far we have this awesome sofa-bed. Which is MAD comfortable. Like woah. I'm living out on the porch from now on. That reminds me, the couch is coming tomorrow <3
We're probably going TV shopping tonight. I think dad is building the tv stand, a book shelf, and a few display shelves for my books and action figures (cause i asked him to).
I might be having my hair done today. I really really really really hope I am. Oh, it's black now, Bella dyed it for me on Saturday. It's so my color. Sean says I look emo. Good. I like the style (but not the attitude that usually goes with it) Face it; emo boys are hot.

No comments: