Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Cosplay Update

I've decided as of now this shall be my anime/video games/ cosplay news dumping grounds.
So, as I mentioned
in my last entry Portcon is next week! I already mentioned my costume line-up (Mello, Misa, Alphonse Elric, and Heather (Silent Hill 3)). With only a week left I have a lot of prep, and work to do on my costumes. Here's the run-down:

For my Mello costume I still need to get/ need to do:
-cut and re-style the wig
-get an eye patch
-get face paint

notes: though the eye patch isn't in the series I think it would be a nice touch. I've seen a lot of fanart with Mello having an eye patch, so I'll give it a try and see how I like it.

For my Misa costume I need to get/ need to do:
-get a new wig OR trim and re-style the one I have
-decide on what
accessories I'm going to use/wear
-possibly cut the cap-sleeves off my corset

notes: I want to make a Death Note but I'm considering just buying one if they have them at PCM

For my Alphonse costume I need to get/ need to do:
-have Edo-chan finish the jacket
-get a wig, then cut/style it
-put the symbol on a pair of white gloves

notes: my version of Al's jacket is blue, as to be the
opposite of Ed's, but complement it at the same time.

For my Heather costume I need to get/ need to do:
-get fabric dye
-dye my skirt and turtleneck
-learn how to style my hair like her's

notes: I surprisingly have the vest, which is usually the hardest part of the costume. It still needs a hood and 4 pockets, but those can wait.


One more thing. I want to start something like a weekly discussion
on games/ anime/ cosplay. If anyone likes this idea let me know!

~Zelda Out~

No comments: