Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Rum is for Drinking, Not Burning

I'm listening to Pokemon music right now. How cool am I? Mum's pissed that I'm still on the computer, but she can go suck it for all I care. In other news it's recently come to my attention that I can't keep a room clean for more than .5 seconds. There's something seriously wrong with me. Like if it's too clean I get uncomfortable and HAVE to mess things up. Freak? Yeah, I think so too. Sosososo next week is going to be awesome. PCM mother fuckers! Four fun-filled days in Maine. Oh lordy. I have 3 costumes lined up, and possibly (hopefully) a fourth. So far I have; Misa from Death Note, Mello from Death Note, and Alphonse Elric from FullMetal Alchemist. I'm hoping to add Heather from Silent Hill 3 to that list. It's four AM and I'm bored. Well fuck...

No comments: